*Amenities, features and utilities are subject to change
*Furnishings available upon request
Advice on what you should pack
There will not be enough room to bring everything you own. You will want to make your new room as comfortable and familiar as possible, so we suggest that you pack posters, photos, and other small personal items. You should pack the following:
- bed linens, pillow, and comforter
- bed frame and mattress
- desk and chair
- wastebasket and recycling bin
- personal recreation equipment (roller blades, football, etc.)
- robe and slippers
- headphones for personal audio/ computer equipment
- electric power bar
- alarm clock
- laundry basket and detergent
- clothes hangers
- personal toiletries and toilet paper
Items NOT permitted in our residences
- “large speakers” and “big” stereo systems, large instrument amplifiers
- fridge unit and cooking appliances
- pets (small fish bowls are permitted)
Can I hang anything on the walls?
Yes, pictures and posters can be attached to room walls. Push pins must be used to hang decorations on drywall. The use of nails, screws or brackets is prohibited. All materials, posters, and stickers must be removed prior to check out.
What about a small refrigerator for my room?
While you are not permitted to use cooking appliances in your bedroom, small bar sized refrigerators are permitted.
- 600-606 and 594 First Avenue